Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Only 3 2/3rd Months!

By Nithin Coca

Boy, does it feel good to have a date. And boy, does it feel good to be in Phase 5! I've been in Phase 5 for over a month, and I didn't even know it. I'm now Phase 1,2,3,4, and 5 certified, though not 3.5 (booking a ticket to Madrid), as Ryan and Aaron are. But soon!

I made the first edits to the finance section including my ticket purchase last week. Hopefully this journal will be edited one to two times a weekup until we go abroad, with the frequency growing logrithmically the closer we get to departure. After departure, expect more frequent updates from us. Ryan told me that both his parents and Mike's parents stumbled on the site completely on accident. If any more of our friends, family, or stalkers come upon the site, email us and give us a holla!

In two weeks I will return home for Christmas, when I will force Aaron to get out of his bed and start posting. Until then, a busy week here in Washington DC, so don't expect too much.

3 2/3rds months! YEAH!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home