Friday, January 20, 2006

The Incongruisly Complex Phase System

By Nithin Coca

Yes, a new phase. I believe this is phase 5 that Aaron has entered. Quick review of the phases.

Phase 1 - Seriously considering trip, Jan 2005
Phase 2 - I go to KS for President's Day Weekend, Trip planning moves in serious stage, Mar 2005
Phase 3 - Ryan and Aaron books tickets to Europe, July 2005, Mike and Brandle follow suit, late Sept 2005. I follow suit, in November 2005.
3.5 - Book tickets all the way to Spain - Ryan and Aaron.
Phase 4 - The five of us book our first hotel, for Spain, Sept 2005. 2nd hotel yet to be booked (something we really should look into)
Phase 5 - Website Launched, October of this year. All five members posted and thus are in this phase.
Phase 6 - Aaron gets a backpack.

So you see why its so confusing. Everyone is in different phases. Like me, I'm in phases 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, but not 3.5 or 6. Ryan is in phases 1, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, but not six. For you passive web surfers, ignore all this and click here for some relevant information about travelling.

I wonder what Phase 7 will be?

In other news, I am nearing the two month markdown period, and let me tell you, time is moving so damn slow now that the departure date is nearing. Like today. It's only 11:24AM!!! Less than 70 days till I depart! A big HA HA to you late departers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home