Thursday, January 05, 2006

Photos from Washington DC

By Nithin Coca

I've just finished the last of my pre-World Tour traveling, taking a trip up to NYC to visit a lot of friends from back in California. Great guys, had a blast, the funnest part not being that we were in NYC, but that I got to hang out with these guys again. I'll post some photos later.

But, for those in the "know", I've been biding my time in Washington DC, the nation's capitol (for you idiots). I'm a SoCal/Midwesterner at heart, so the East coast is more foreign to me than France. DC even more so, the pinnacle of heirarchial power of the world. I like power, so I came, and here I am.


<--Me and my good friend Kohei Natsume (who visited all the way from Japan) at the National Mall.

Hanging out with the Pandas at the National Zoo. They didn't have any Koala bears :-(




My UCI (anteater statue) and USC (red t-shirt) pride together. Zot! Fight On! (PS...i hate Texas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home