Friday, February 17, 2006

A momentous day

I have finally figured out how to post on this blog. After months of torment and anguish of not being able to figure it out...I've realized that it was all there with the click of a button. Anyway, I have taken my shots and my typhoid pills. The shot's were completely painless, so don't freak out when you're getting them. DON'T FREEZE YOUR TYPHOID PILLS, only refridgerate them. I went through a whole cycle of pills before i realized they didn't work because they were all killed by the cold. I have a friend that Mike and I are going to meet in Ireland and we'll probably hang with him in Cork for a day or so. His name is Jimmy, and he's a really cool guy. I'm at work and can't get caught typing this, so I'll post again later with my new found posting power!!!

-brandle...over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home