Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last Post in US

Well, it's 3am here in Denver, and I'm still not quite ready yet. I leave in 4 hours. I'll be alright though. I just saw NIN at Red Rocks and it pretty much blew my freakin mind away. Trent Reznor is pretty much the coolest person alive. Anyway, it was nice to be able to take in the site of my hometown from up there in the mountains and enjoy the smell of clean, refreshing air....mixed in with random wafts of reefer smoke, beer, and occasonally puke. I have some pretty cool photo's of it, so maybe you all will be able to see it later. How do I feel right now? Well, I guess I feel kind of moot. I have gone through so many waves of being excited and ready to nervous and worried. But now I've just accepted it. I've said all my goodbye's and am now standing at the edge of one massive life time experience. I don't know where it will take me, but I am 100% ready for it. Bring it on....(finally Mike and I can move into the actual trip blog instead of this pre-trip stuff that no one is interested in...)

Good bye America. I'll miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry! I cannot believe you are already gone, off to set the world on fire! Good luck with everything and keep us updated with your adventures. I guess the adventure gene runs through all of us now! Miss you and be safe! Kel

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home